Monday 18 February 2013

OPI My Private Jet

Is it silly that I bought OPI My Private Jet because I saw Kim Kardashian buy it on Keeping Up With the Kardashians?  Yes it is.  I was in Chatters the other day and I didn't even know what MPJ looked like, so when I saw how gorgeous it is, I grabbed it.  Kim has good taste.
 
 
I guess there are two versions of MPJ, and I have the second version.  The older one was a linear holo I believe.  I am so in love with this version though!  The little tiny flecks that look silver in my photos are holographic, so in certain lights they shine and dance.  The polish is definately brown, but I find it looks black under most artificial light.
 


The formula was amazing, a one coater!  Went on as smooth as butter, and dried super quick.  I've been wearing it for 4 days now and not one single chip, just a little tip wear. 




 Do you have MPJ?  New or old version?

19 comments:

  1. I have the new version too and I haven't worn it yet!!! Oohhh that must change immediately because its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am totally in love with it! You'll love it on!

      Delete
  2. great swatches! there are actually three versions of this polish! its crazy i know, but there is the orignal and blue flash version and the one you have! I have the original and the same one as you though (: pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy that there are 3 versions! The blue flash one sounds interesting!!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite OPI's ever! I love it! Beautiful swatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow wow wow! This is soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's in my Top 5! I own the new version but I don't know the old one so I'm very happy with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful isn't it?! I don't know the old one either, so I am super happy with this one too!

      Delete
  6. This version is gorgeous! I really love how sparkly it is. I definitely need to get it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many different My Private Jets it's not even funny. I have the original and one of the newer ones. My newer one flashes a little blue. Your swatches are lovely and I think the new version would get so much more love if people weren't so disappointed that it's not holo like the original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO weird that there are that many versions! I can see how people would be disappointed to not be able to find the holo anymore, but this one is just so gorgeous!

      Delete
  8. I am not a huge Kardashian fan, but I do really like this color! It's really interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the new version and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No judging the Kardashian buy. I personally find them irritating but I love their style. Does that make me a hypocrite? Either way, I loooooove this!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...